TO THE ASSOCIATION OF RESORT
AND LEISURE MINISTERS
In the Association of Resort and Leisure Ministers (ARLM), those of us involved in such creative work have come together to enhance our vision for resort and leisure ministries. ARLM stands as a professional effort to accept accountability for our endeavors.
Be sure to check the conferences link for details about past and future national and regional meetings. Please browse our site and explore the possibilities and the unique ways God may have in store for YOU to be a fisher of men.
THE 5 SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES OF ARLM
1) Networking: Provide a means of contact/fellowship for persons who are actively involved in ministry in resort and leisure settings
2) Education: Increase awareness/understanding of the needs and opportunities for ministry to persons in resort/leisure settings
3) Professional Development: Provide opportunities for the enhancement and acquisition of professional skills
4) Advocacy: Influence decision makers/resource providers on local, associational, state, and national levels to give appropriate consideration and emphasis on resort and leisure ministries
5) Mobilization: Equip, involve and enable people to do resort and leisure ministry evangelism